Core Schedule was created in 2009 by Dr. Stephen C. Pool, an Emergency Room physician and programmer who was tired of multiple outdated and conflicting excel schedules in his own department. He designed Core Schedule to be efficient, easy to use, transparent, and accessible. Since its creation Core Schedule has been adopted by major hospitals and small clinics in the United States, New Zealand, and Australia. We currently service whole hospital networks, emergency departments, ICUs, nursing departments, walk-in clinics, “flying doctor” rescue services, and much more. We customize our program to suit the needs of every customer, from clinics of less than ten employees to complex networks with thousands of staff.
What’s amazing about Core Schedule?
- Core Schedule is the most nimble and adaptive rostering software on the planet.
- No matter how big or small your environment or network, we tailor it to fit the specific needs of each department, site, and area without complicating your life.
- Core Schedule was born in a hospital and made for healthcare — it’s a perfect fit.
- Support is always available. When others drive you crazy, we’ve got your back.
- We don’t need to rely on “artificial intelligence” to make intelligent people happy.
- We give you your time back–it’s our mission.
Dr. Stephen C. Pool
Resources that truly span the globe. We have a 24/7 team of technical, systems, and other support staff in New York, Boston, Australia, and New Zealand.